[MPlayer-users] A bug in 04.01.2003 (and two days earlyer) CVS mplayer.

Michal Dorocinski zwierzak at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Sun Jan 5 15:54:42 CET 2003

> Could you please read bugreports.html and provide a full mplayer -v log ?

I'll send a log leater today (in 6 or 7 hours).

> Can you also test which cvs version is the last that worked ?

Well... I think it was a three or four versions back.... maybe week.

> I had a quick look at the changes of vo_svga.c and didnt see anything that could
> cause this.

Well... for me it looks like changing something with resolution. I mean that
when OSD is turning on it should be in upper left corner. And now it is cuted
to four pieces... just like too much x, y coordinates.

> 			Attila Kinali

	Greetings
		Michał Dorociński

--