[MPlayer-users] BUG: panscan + OSD: some more BUGs

Filip Kalinski filon at pld.org.pl
Sun Jan 5 15:30:56 CET 2003

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 02:54:09PM +0100, Filip Kalinski wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 02:32:27PM +0100, Jindrich Makovicka wrote:

> > Should be fixed. I also fixed the calculations in vo_xv so OSD should
> > now use the whole area of the visible picture.
> >

> Thanks a lot!

1.
One more thing. When using truetype fonts (autoscaling) font size doesn't
scale when changing panscan, so it grows a bit (with smaller resoulution
movies is is easy to see, and a bit annoying).

2.
And more, when using -vo x11 -fs -zoom font scale is computed according
to display resolution, and when -vo xv -fs -- to movie resolution.
It makes subfont size different in those outputs and reneders
"subfont-{text,osd}-scale" options unpredictable.

--
Filip Kalinski <filon at pld.org.pl>