[MPlayer-users] A bug in 04.01.2003 (and two days earlyer) CVS mplayer.

Michal Dorocinski zwierzak at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Sun Jan 5 22:02:44 CET 2003

I'm sorry, but I'am unable to send a log. Libsvga is alocating unused VC and
there displays all debug info (-v). I tried to see what's it's writing about
suntitles or OSD but it is nothing there. Only one thing I can say it is
switching to resolution 640x272 with YV12 in bpp 16 (-bpp 16). And no OSD and
subtitles in this avi are shown on the screen. Svgalib is 1.4.3 and it has
full and good support to my SiS chip (integrated vga)...

	Greetings
		Michał Dorociński

P.S. The same efect with a hour old CVS.

--
The Shadow, The Darkness, The Fear...
	Forever Alone Immortal...