[MPlayer-users] vbitrate estimation using 3 pass encoding (divx)

christopher j bottaro cjb at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 6 01:24:17 CET 2003

ahh, its it clear now, thank you.  so if you scale a movie down to something
smaller while keeping the bitrate constant, the quality will get better
because now some of those bit can be used for higher quality rather than
drawing a bigger movie?

sorry my digital movie terminology is terrible...=)

thanks,
-- christopher