[MPlayer-users] mplayer crashes on subtitles (fetched today from cvs/head)

Bartosz Jakubski B.Jakubski at supernet.com.pl
Mon Jan 6 00:20:52 CET 2003

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 12:00:27PM +0100, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:09:27 +0100
> Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <misiek at pld.ORG.PL> wrote:
>

>>> Please read bugreports.html, especialy about truncating mplayer output
>> Sorry, won't do that - no time, no will..
>
> Then i suggest that you dont write any bugreports anymore.
> It's just a waste of your and our time, because w/o a proper
> bugreport we have only very little chance to reproduce your problem.

It is not always needed to reproduce problem to get it fixed. I think
Arek already provided pretty good information valuable for developers
(backtrace!). Don't always insist on providing full bugreport (kernel
version - where is kernel version mentioned?), it's sometimes not needed
(and I believe this was the case).

--
-- .- Bartosz Jakubski  ------------------- Sosnowiec -. --
-- |  Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price  | --