[MPlayer-users] How to compile with libdvdnav support ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 8 00:44:13 CET 2003

I checked with updated CVS its autodetected.
[syl at snoop main]$ ./configure |grep dvdn
Checking for DVD support (libdvdnav) ... yes
    Input: streaming tv-v4l edl tv dvdnav dvdcss mpdvdkit2 vcd

> > I downloaded MPlayer-0.90rc2
> > why the configure fails to detect the dvdnav stuff ?
>
> it's disabled by default, since it doesn't work
> (no it is not broken, it never worked since the code was not
> finished)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.