[MPlayer-users] xvideo problem with Neomagic

miklos.gal at nokia.com miklos.gal at nokia.com
Wed Jan 8 18:16:43 CET 2003

I am trying to watch a 640x480 avi and get "insufficient resources for operation" (see error.log). Lower resolution files work (640x272 for instance). I have already increased the OverlayMem option in the X config (see this link for what I am talking about http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~dsanta/resources/linux).

This is not strictly MPlayer problem I am quite sure, but if some of you have Neomagic based video card (like me in my TP600) I could use some fresh ideas.

Cheers,
Miki.