[MPlayer-users] A bug in 04.01.2003 (and two days earlyer) CVS mplayer.

Michal Dorocinski zwierzak at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Wed Jan 8 21:59:48 CET 2003

> vo_svga is known to be broken now but nobody cares.
> Revert Matav Ziv-Av's big patch last month, and the patches that followed it.
> Use 'cvs log vo_svga.c' to find exact version.

Thanks for info :) I will try to revert patches when I will find some time
for it. Will any one try to fix vo_svga in a future ?
I got an idea to check whatever -vo sdl works good enough for me (k6-2 @ 470,
64 mb ram, IDE UDAM 33, and rather old graphic sis 6xxx on an '95 board from
pc chips ;) ) I know. Time to upgread hardware... but before... I would like to
watch. With -vo svga and -bpp 16 I can aceptably watch films (no hardly coded
ones).

> Gabucino

	Greetings
		Michał