[MPlayer-users] Audio CDs

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 9 08:22:20 CET 2003

I know I can read the source, Im a developper ;), but I did the
RTFconfigure before sending the mail, and I think you will agree that
"./configure --help" output is incomplete.

PS: Im only doing this work to let dozens of _users_ to listen their
favorite music without headache. (im using cdp and cdfs (thanks to
Thilo Schulz)).

> > Hey. If you are "advanced" enough to install anything into
> /usr/local,
> > you _should_ be aware of its consequences! And also advanced enough
> > to RTFconfigure
>
> And advanced enough to fix /etc/ld.so.conf and the gcc specs file so
> that the local lib and include dirs are used by default!! Stupid
> broken distro's don't make these fixes for some reason... :(

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".