[MPlayer-users] Re: [BUGREPORT] in pnm streaming support

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Thu Jan 9 12:04:45 CET 2003

  Hi,

  I think this is just a really strange URL. It did the same thing with
me, and I've never found a streaming server that caused a crash.

  I decided to see if I could download it (via http and wget) which often
works, but it didn't even give me a 404 error or connection refused, it
just sat there. Typical proprietary junk! :)

	Take care,
	Steve

> Hi,
>
> when I try to play URL
> 'pnm://atlantis2.oleane.net:7070/cofiroute/flash_2003_01_06_05_29_45.rm'
>
> mplayer last CVS exits with sig11.
>
> mplayer -v output :
> flash at celeron:~$ LC_ALL=C mplayer -v `cat flash.ram`
> Using GNU internationalization
> Original domain: messages
> Original dirname: /usr/share/locale
> Current domain: mplayer