[MPlayer-users] mencoder: question N3

Илья Шипицин ilia at chel.skbkontur.ru
Sat Jan 11 07:29:03 CET 2003

> On Thursday 09 January 2003 21:19, you wrote:
> > Dear Sirs,
> >
> > How can I mix audio and video channels together using mencoder ?
> > for example, I have audio and video separately and I want to produce the
> > whole clip.
> >
> The answer to your first question is -ss.

It doesn't work for me.

I tried..

1) -oac copy -ovc copy -ss 00:15:00
... what am I getting is the same beginning (I meant to skip 15 minutes)
and some garbage in the beginning.

2) -oac copy -ovc copy -ss 00:15:00 -endpos 00:30:00
...endpos works as supposed, "-ss" still doesn't work.

I cannot upload file, because it's about 400Mb.

Cheers,
Ilia Chipitsine