[MPlayer-users] VCDs, FreeBSD and SCSI CDROM, no play

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Jan 11 18:43:15 CET 2003

Hi,

> It seems, from the mplayer -v output, that setting the blocksize to 2352
> fails due to maybe wrong ioctl and then the kernel complains with
>
> /kernel: dscheck(#cd/0): b_bcount 2352 is not on a sector boundary (ssize 2048)

there are problems with scsi cdrom + vcd under linux too.

> Same disk works in same drive in Linux
hmm.
then it's sth else, maybe freebsd (or the scsi driver of your controller)
limitation?

Diego donated me a scsi cdrom (it has problems under linux too with vcd),
but i hadn't yet time to start debug & fixing yet. :(

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team