[MPlayer-users] Mplayer exploit?!

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Tue Jan 14 15:53:02 CET 2003

> Gobbles. Do I really need to comment any further?
> Left alone this name you should be able to judge how staid that
> bugtraq post was.

While Gobbles talk in strange words, he usually speaks the truth
regarding the exploits... It's just like the common american
irrelevancy called 'smalltalk', it, similar to the irrelevancies in
Gobbles' talk, needs to be ignored, to see the actual message itself...
It's up to smarter people to figure out if this vulnerability in mpg123
can somehow remotely apply to mplayer :/