[MPlayer-users] GTK theme can affect audio/video sync!

Josh Green jgreen at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 17 11:01:21 CET 2003

I just went through a rather frustrating experience with audio/video
being out of sync with some files that previously had no problems. I
finally realized that it was due to me changing my Gnome2 theme (which
affects the GTK1.2 theme as well). I had selected a Gtk2 theme that had
no corresponding GTK1.2 theme, so I think it reverted to the default
Gtk1.2 theme. I think this caused more CPU usage, hence the A/V sync
problem. Hope this helps somebody before they pull their hair out
(missing a bit myself). I still don't know the full details of why this
would cause this problem, but.. Cheers.
	Josh Green

P.S. Is their a way to search the MPlayer mail archives? If not, there
probably should be :)