[MPlayer-users] PATCH for testing - fixes DVD delay?

Lars Christensen chlars at vip.cybercity.dk
Fri Jan 17 21:37:26 CET 2003

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 01:39:26AM +0100, Arpi wrote:

> here's an updated patch:
>
> http://mplayerhq.hu/~arpi/dvd/ptsfix2.diff
>
> it fixes all delay for me and .so, please test and tell me if it works for
> you too.

mplayer seems fine but i have slight problems with mencoder.

0.90rc2+ptsfix2 gives me frequent skiped frames (approx 1 per second),
continously (doesnt appear to stop).

todays cvs + ptsfix2 gives me 2-5 skipped frames at startup, but then
settles. However, the A-V sync is constantly > 0.0, somtime approx 0.05,
sometimes more. Yet it is constant.

--
Lars Christensen