[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: mplayerplug-in v0.30

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 16:49:43 CET 2003

Just a notice that mplayerplug-in v0.30 is out and is finally stable.

As always it is available at:   http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/

Problems Fixed since 0.23 the last release:

Playing more that 3 videos back to back used to cause mplayerplug-in to crash
mozilla. This bug has finally been fixed. I highly recommend you upgrade if
you are using the plugin.

Logging is now done to the files /tmp/mppi[1-3].log
Shared memory fixes and cleanups
-vo and -ao options are not hard coded anymore, let mplayer use its defaults
	see mplayer docs about ~/.mplayer/config file on how to set those
added asx file extension handleing
Konqueror display fixes.
Some typo and "=" vs "==" fixes

Still to do.

Allow customized logging location
Somehow beable to report back if mplayer can't handle a video, but mplayer can
handle everything right! (hehe)

If I should not be posting this annoucements to the mplayer-users list let me
know and I'll stop cross posting.

Kevin