[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: mplayerplug-in v0.30

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 21:09:04 CET 2003

Sylvain,

Well I took a look at your logs and it looks like the

Is returning a 404 from the server, so I guess that it cannot be opened...

Might be a cookie issue cause it looks like the site is a protected site.

Also, since all the plugin is doing is handing off the URL to mplayer that is
where the cookie issue could come into play. If I were to link in mplayer as
a lib, and I'm not sure if this can be done, then I might be able to support
these types of sites because netscape would be giving me a stream.

Kevin