[MPlayer-users] Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayerplug-in v0.30

Jeff Lightfoot jeffml at pobox.com
Sat Jan 18 21:30:25 CET 2003

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 13:12:27 -0700
Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well I tooka look at that site and it looks good to me as well. That
> is the only quality of movie that apple is sending over in the URL,
> so that is what I can play.

You are right.  mplayer is using piratesofthecaribbean-sref.mov (
Reference Media file) and picking piratesofthecaribbean_m240.mov
instead of the m480.mov.

Has there been any documentation on the new CVS features that mplayer
uses to pick a stream from the reference media file?

Sorry for thinking it was the plugin's fault.

--
Jeff Lightfoot    --    jeffml at pobox.com    --    http://thefoots.com/
    "so impressed with all you do ... tried so hard to be like you ...