[MPlayer-users] ./config fails looking for libpng

Yourself sl4rtyb4rtf4st at yahoo.gr
Tue Jan 21 00:26:00 CET 2003

Quoting Peter B Van Campen (peterb924 at ameritech.net) as `PBVC'
Message date: 20 Jan 2003 at 17:09

PBVC> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
PBVC> Hmmmm....
PBVC> I did read that it said libpng OR libpng-devel.   But it seems that both are
PBVC> required for config to run. It works now that I have installed both. But if I
PBVC> had depended on the error msh it would still be broken because it says OR,
PBVC> not both.
PBVC>
PBVC> Thanks to you all...... PeterB
PBVC>