[MPlayer-users] ./config fails looking for libpng

Kevin Collins kcollins at qx.net
Tue Jan 21 02:22:03 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 20:11, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> IIRC, bugreports.html says to upload the logs to mplayerhq.hu ftp if
> they're too big and just mention the filename in your email.
>
> Rich

Ah!!!!  I stand corrected.  My apologies to all.  but I've actually
stepped beyond this (I think).  See the new e-mail I sent a few minutes
ago...

Again, sorry for fumming.

- Kevin L. Collins, MCSE                      Reqistered Linux
User:268269
-                                             http://counter.li.org
SuSE Linux 8.1 Pro
"Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph.  They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had."
--Linus Torvalds, announcing Linux v2.0