[MPlayer-users] ffmpeg & mplayer problems

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Wed Jan 22 16:25:18 CET 2003

Hi

Unfortunetlly I checked out CVS an hour ago and compiled mplayer and the
results are the same. Also Ive asked a friend with 0.90rc3 version on
Linux and he gets the same problem. To me it seems a problem in mplayer
related to the "redirection" that ffserver does and because WMP (windows
media player) works fine I presume is a mplayer bug.

Please advise