[MPlayer-users] Sound broken on "Sleepy Hollow" DVD ?

Josef Wolf jw at raven.inka.de
Thu Jan 23 00:16:56 CET 2003

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 11:29:23PM +0100, Arpi wrote:

> NEVER cut mplayer output. and use -v.

I'll remember for the next time :)

> looks like you selected (or not selected but autodetectd) wrong audio
> channel. try -aid 128

ARGS! I'm an idiot... Two days of retrieving/recompiling/reconfiguring
old versions because I remembered that it worked with the mplayer
version I compiled about 2 months ago... And it turns out that the
solution is that simple. I was irritated because the first 18 titles
were working fine.

> > As you can guess, the -o swith did not help. Anyone have an idea?
> -o ? waht did you expect from a nonsexisting switch?

That was a typo. It should have been -ni, which was suggested by the
error message I got...

Thanks for your help!

--
-- Josef Wolf -- jw at raven.inka.de --