[MPlayer-users] S3 savage 4

Fabio Riccio ricciofab at katamail.com
Sat Jan 25 09:16:00 CET 2003

Hello! I'm a new user from Italy.
I download the rpm pakages (i386) everything seems ok, but I don't get a
good quality on the streaming of the image. Often the image is still,
often is slow... I tryed lots of different setting but more o less the
situation is the same.
But... the audio is perfect.
May I download the bad pakages?

My system is: Celeron 1700 - 512 Mb Ram ddr - S3 savage 4 video  -hd 20Gb.
Can someone help me in getting a good quality of the image?
On the same machine using WinMe everithing works fine (sad!
--
Fabio Riccio
San Giacomo degli Schiavoni (CB) - Italy -