[MPlayer-users]

Marc Packenius marc at freenet-rz.de
Sun Jan 26 22:55:42 CET 2003

Arpi  <arpi at thot.banki.hu> schreibt:

>> My SBLive! Player5.1 is working fine with AC3 and Sourceforge-drivers,
>> but I cannot make MPlayer to passthrough AC3 to OSS. Why does MPlayer
>> insist on two channels?

> it's a bug of rc3, fixed in cvs few days ago.

I don't think so, Tim. CVS-030126-16:53-2.95.4 still pukes on '-ac
hwac3', at least for me. <87u1g2a4t6.fsf at freenet-rz.de> has logs for a
working and non-working MPlayer version.

Not completely unrelated, reproducible crashes playing multiple files
(using -vo fbdev) <87ptqu62c1.fsf at freenet-rz.de> is also an open issue
with rc3 and the latest CVS code - are there plans to have fbdev support
-fixed-vo?

Thanks,
--
Marc Packenius @ 4P | Zentrale Seitenauslieferung, Düsseldorf

If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL.