[MPlayer-users] Problems with Radeon 9000 pro

Jean-Marc Stévenne jms at be.itmasters.com
Mon Jan 27 10:12:27 CET 2003

On Saturday 25 January 2003 20:58, Jose Antonio Becerra Permuy wrote:
> Can you use your custom resolutions with XFree 4.2.99? With ATi drivers and
>  XFree 4.2.1 (and with Accelerated-X too, I think) you can't define custom
> resolutions, which I would like to do in order to source my video projector
> with its native resolution.

I don't have this card but I'am considering buying one when I buy a projector.
Try search for "modeline AND 960x540" on this page
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/search.php

It seems that it is possible to set the resolution to 960x540 for example but
I read also that it does not always give better a result than using higher
resolution and let the projector do the rescalling (depends on the
projector).

jms