[MPlayer-users] -ss in DVD broken ?

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Mon Jan 27 13:28:19 CET 2003

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:19:53 +0100 Fabien Perdu <fabien.perdu at m4x.org>
wrote:

Hi,

> > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> > DOCS/bugreports.html]
>
> Is that the whole answer ?
> For I've already RTFM and not only once...

No, that's the automatic answer as it says :)
if your question isn't a faq and not answered in the docs you'll probably
get a more interesting answer.

I don't remember seeing mails about your problems.
However, what precise problem has -ss ? is it severely warped or just a
few seconds ? Maybe it's just a keyframe matter.

Cheers
--
Colin
"Oops, I always forget the purpose of competition is to divide people