[MPlayer-users] mplayer -xxx help

Mon Jan 27 20:30:42 CET 2003

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Arpi wrote:

A>no plans yet. it's a good idea, but duplicating manpage in the sourcecode
A>is maybe not so good idea.

No, I mean short descriptions (1-2 lines for each suboption). And I plan
to move all text to help_mp.h

A>> Well, as no one is responding, I'll start this.
A>> I checked places were help texts should reside. There are problems with
A>> some of them, I hope one of developers will help with them.
A>
A>I can try to help, but what is the question/problem?

I can't write descriptions to
-af help
There is no subcommands array for "af", or I can't find it. Plugin names
are scattered through libaf/af_*
-sws help
-sws accepts only interger values

A>> I really want this to be done before 0.90 release...
A>impossible. release will be out tomorrow, if all goes ok.

Oh, I see... Well, good luck then.

--

Vladimir