[MPlayer-users] how to run xvidix using gmplayer?

Michal Semler cijoml at volny.cz
Mon Jan 27 23:08:49 CET 2003

Hello,

because of my parents I need run xvidix with gmplayer.

Under mplayer with +s bit runned like mplayer -vo xvidix I get this respond:

[mach64] Found chip: Rage Mobility P/M AGP 2x
libdha: DHA kernelhelper failed: No such file or directory
libdha: DHA kernelhelper failed: No such file or directory
[mach64] Video memory = 8Mb
[mach64] Set write-combining type of video memory
[mach64] Planar YUV formats are supported :)
VIDIX: Description: BES driver for Mach64/3DRage cards
VIDIX: Author: Nick Kurshev and Michael Niedermayer

but when I simply run gmplayer, I get this:

No vidix driver name provided, probing available ones!
[mach64] Error occured during pci scan: Operation not permitted
[mga] Error occured during pci scan: Operation not permitted
[mga] Error occured during pci scan: Operation not permitted
[radeon] Error occured during pci scan: Operation not permitted
[rage128] Error occured during pci scan: Operation not permitted
[pm3] Error occured during pci scan: Operation not permitted
[cyberblade] Error occured during pci scan: Operation not permitted
vosub_vidix: Couldn't find working VIDIX driver
[x11] NET style stay on top ( layer 0 ). Using state
_NET_WM_STATE_STAYS_ON_TOP.Error opening/initializing the selected video_out
(-vo) device.

How can I run gmplayer with xvidix support?

Can u help me?

Thanks

Michal