[MPlayer-users] subtitle dump

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Tue Jan 28 18:23:22 CET 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, D Richard Felker III wrote:

> Vobsubs are bitmaps. What do you want mplayer to do, OCR them for you?
> :)

Comming from mplayer I would not be surprised ;) heh, sorry for that I
really did not know that. Then if I may ask: how are made those text
file subtitles ? Like you said, somebody types them ? Or is there a tool
for them ?

PS: it seems I have a lot of missing pieces of information in the
multimedia arena :-\

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.