[MPlayer-users] mplayer -xxx help

Thu Jan 30 01:48:15 CET 2003

Hi Ketil Z. Malde!

 On 2003.01.28 at 08:42:53 +0100, Ketil Z. Malde wrote next:

> Here is a slightly revised version, I suggest doing a diff against the
> previous one, and see if you think it's an improvement.

OK, here is newer version. It introduces some new help screens and new
mplayer/mencoder option, -opthelp, which nicely lists all available
-xxx help and -yyyhelp options (I hope). Again, I want someone to check
language, and how it works. Every (compiled in) option from -opthelp
should work, and it should list every available help option.

I think this patch will be ready to submit after check; also I wanted to
add -lavcopts help and mencoder help, but unfortunatly this would
require some changes in code or additions to every translation, so I
will not do this right now.

--

Vladimir