[MPlayer-users] ogm problem and slices-framdrop problem

AH-HOC Christian c_ah_hoc at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 31 14:57:05 CET 2003

hi.

ogm problem

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have tried to play a ogm file (video: xvid ; audio: mp3) with MPlayer-0.90rc3. I dont know if the file is broken but I have 2 problems:

1) when I use a command like "mplayer -ss 480 movie.ogm" the movie start at about 240 sec (just an example).

2)suppose I am in the middle of the movie (example). When I use the left arrow key to seek back, at some points of the movie, the player cant get back. I must then use the down arrow key to seek back.

slices-framedrop problem

With MPlayer-0.90rc3 and libavcodec:

mplayer -vo dga -framedrop -noslices movie.avi

===>framedrop is ok

mplayer -vo dga -framedrop movie.avi

====> no framedrop

NB: I have a S3virge card.