[MPlayer-users] Re: Some information needed from the experts ofmencoder

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Jul 1 16:35:32 CEST 2003

Hi Jonathan Rogers,

on Tue, 01 Jul 2003 09:15:24 -0500 you wrote:

>  IMHO, the manpage
> is too long for easy browsing and searching. Perhaps most of its
> contents should be moved to the HTML documentation, just leaving a list
> of options.

That's what it's supposed to be. But mplayer and mencoder have so many
options, try 'mplayer -list-options'. In my case it report 386 options
(it include all -no*, deprecated options, etc). So whatever we do it
will always be big document.
	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.