[MPlayer-users] Re: Some information needed from the expertsofmencoder

Vijay gill vj at vijayg.homelinux.net
Tue Jul 1 16:50:13 CEST 2003

Jonathan and Hans,
    I am mad. I myself gave the path for the log file to be put in /tmp
directory and then I was looking for it in current directory! This is the
most stupid thing that one can do. Sorry for being so annoying because of my
question. I will go home and try more options.
    Thanks a lot again.
Regards from
Vijay Gill