[MPlayer-users] Mplayer API.

Konstantinos Karydas kkar at intracom.gr
Wed Jul 2 10:58:42 CEST 2003

Hello.

I just subscibed to this mailing list. I am a software deveIoper/programmer. I have a simple first question: Is there a clear mplayer API and some documentation for this API??? I am desperately looking for some help on this since I must use the mplayer API for the development of my work-project. For the moment I need to play with the timer of the mplayer to start and stop the video playback in specified time. Starting is easy, but stoping the player in pre-specified time is not. This is why I need to know and use the API. So any suggestions/ideas???

Thanks, regards,

Kostas