AW: [MPlayer-users] how many graphiccards can mplayer handle at thesame time?

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Thu Jul 3 19:59:58 CEST 2003

> are you having audio as well ?

afaik, yes.

> i/o issues maybe reading from hdd,
> shouldnt be
> a real problem but could possibly be. you could probably consume
> all the pci
> bandwidth, not sure of the problems that would cause but it cant be good.

well, the cause would certainly be to much data on the bus. i am not sure,
but i think some of the decoding of the videos are taken care of by the
graphics card itself. in that case i guess i shouldn't worry too much.

the biggest question actually is, if it is possible and how is it done,
than? i searched around with google a little, but couldn't find any good
information sources, yet..