[MPlayer-users] Splitting an avi file over 4Gb in size using mencoder

Steven Ellis pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 00:25:33 CEST 2003

I just noticed that there was a patch to support this.
Has this or something similar been applied to the main
source code tree?

I found the details at

http://zebra.fh-weingarten.de/~maxi/html/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-05/msg00001.html

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk