[MPlayer-users] [for Linards] audigy + emu-tools = no dialog

Andrea Meroni andreameroni at yahoo.it
Mon Jul 7 15:53:05 CEST 2003

>Dialog is usually on the center speaker. Do you get
>anything at all from the center speaker?

I don't know..I'm at work now and I don't remember
(I'll sending a sure answer tomorrow), but browsing
the mailing-list archive I've read of several people
complainig the same I did. Maybe because the emu-tools
are not originally intended for Audigy but for SB
Live! or maybe this feature is not well developed..I
don't know. Could ALSA be a solution?