[MPlayer-users] Re: output to SDL_Surface

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Jul 7 16:17:49 CEST 2003

Hi juri,

on Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:12:32 +0200 you wrote:

> DOCS/bugreports.html]
>   Hi
>
> with mplayer beeing able to use SDL as output for video and sound,is
> there a possibility to map MPlayer to an SDL_Surface of any SL_Surface ?
>
> like SDL_Surace *MPayer ?
i don't know vo_sdl but with the x11 based vo's you can use your own
window.

> does MPlayer have some kind of API to control it from an c/c++ app ? or
> is the shell/GUI the only way to control it ?
There is no api. Howewer you have the "slave mode" wich allow you to
control mplayer from stdin (or a named pipe) using a simple
line based protocol.
	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.