[MPlayer-users] Re: bug in FFmpeg?

Jonathan Rogers jonner at teegra.net
Fri Jul 11 09:40:47 CEST 2003

Alex [CROW] wrote:
> And what is out there in 2.4.21 that is not in 2.4.20? :))

Very little, probably. My point was that my system is very similar to
yours, but you seem to be bent on misinterpreting me.

>>the Nvidia kernel module wrappers for your particular kernel? If not,
>>that could be an incompatibility.
>

> No i'm not a fool!
> Moreover, i'm always compiling all NVidia modules myself (for both 2.4.3 and
> 2.4.20, i just don't want anyone to ask such questions!!!)

I never said you were a fool or newbie. You could be using a binary
based distro. I'll be happy to ignore you if you have such low regard
for my attempts at help.

> GLIBC 2.3.2 i've compiled as well.
>
> The only thing that was originally binary -- XFree86 4.2.1.
> But don't say it is unsupported by kernel 2.4.20!

When did I ever say that?

Jonathan Rogers