[MPlayer-users] KPlayer 0.1 Submission

Cecil Watson cwatson at linkline.com
Tue Jul 15 22:30:32 CEST 2003

Carlos Delgado wrote:

>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>Hello.
>
>I installed mplayer on Mandrake 9.1 but I couldn't configure the enable-gui option because I don't have GTK, but it works from the command line.
>
>¿Where can I download GTK?
>
>I installed the kplayer rpm succesfully. ¿How do I enable it? ¿do I need GTK to use it?
>
>Thank's in advance.

I've never used kplayer, but I do use mdk.

K->Configuration->Packaging->Install Software

Do a search for gtk...
Is there a README or install under the kplayer directory?  This real
should be addressed to the kplayer mailing list(if one exist) or author
or head here: http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=71710