[MPlayer-users] wmv files

John Driedger viragov2 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 04:25:07 CEST 2003

I am trying to play WMV files with Mplayer. The problem is they run for a
second then pause for a few seconds. When I use the -nosound option they run
smoothly, but obviously with no sound. I was wondering if there are any
options to make then play smoothly with sound or a way I could convert them
to AVI or MPG which both run fine on my computer. I am using FreeBSD 4.8 on
a AMD Athlon Thunderbird. Thanks for any help.

-John