[MPlayer-users] embedded keyboard events

Greg Russell grussell at aniworld.com
Wed Jul 16 18:21:47 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I was hoping someone would be able to help with the following:

I have mplayer embedded in mozilla, and when the mouse is over mplayer,
all of the keyboard events go to mplayer.

What I need is to have all of the user events (keyboard/mouse) go to the
browser instead.  I've searched everywhere and have not been able to
Find an answer.  I've tried commenting out the XSelectInput, however
this does not do the trick.  I have also tried slave mode.
Unfortunately I'm not as familiar with X11 as I should be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg Russell
626.564.9768 x104