[MPlayer-users] Bug? Gui/Console DVD Subtitles

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 14:07:19 CEST 2003

On 09 Jul 2003 05:27:50 -0300
Marcelo Fernandez <fernandezm22 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> I expect you could understand me.
> If anyone wants more information, just ask!
> I'm glad to help to fix this issue....

Please send a complete bugreport (see bugreports.html)
At least add a -v log and put everthing in one mail
(so i can easily forward it to the developers)

			Attila Kinali

--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,