[MPlayer-users] Question

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sun Jul 20 14:22:09 CEST 2003

On Sunday, 20 July 2003, Roberto Llovera wrote:
> I want to install MPlayer. I got an RPM source package from
> freshrpms.net. I'd like to know which option should I pass when
> compiling the source package in order to add mencvcd to the resulting
> binary package.
> If you don't understand something of what I wrote, don't hesitate to
> ask.

What I don't understand is why you're asking here. These are Matthias'
packages, so why don't you ask him? Now, if you'd downloaded the official
packages from my site, you should've asked me instead. Either way, this is
not the right place. However, you could just unpack the source and copy the
script from TOOLS/.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/