[MPlayer-users] mga_vid.o + kernel 2.5.72

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 15:04:34 CEST 2003

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:54:54 +1000
Ben Buxton <bb at cactii.net> wrote:

> Seems that I'm doing something wrong or mplayer is. I have just
> compiled the latest CVS of mplayer, however when I try to
> insmod the mga_vid.o module, I get an 'invalid module format'
> error.
>
> Did I miss out on something or is there something broken?

Not really, mga_vid isnt yet ported for 2.5/2.6 though there
were some patches on the matrox list.
(They werent included as noone of the developers
have a box with 2.6 so noone could try it)

		Attila Kinali

--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,