[MPlayer-users] single instance of qmplayer

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Mon Jul 21 08:32:41 CEST 2003

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:56:09 +0200
wim delvaux <wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com> wrote:

> Writing a wrapper ... I saw that mplayer supports a 'daemon' mode.

I dont know of any daemon mode (ie doing a fork(), detaching STDIN/OUT
cd /). You might confuse slave mode with it, but that's something
completely different

> I generally use gmplayer.
>
> 1. is gmplayer a wrapper ?

No, it's not.

> 2. does mplayer support the feature I would like to see ?

No, it does not.

It would need quite some work to do it with the current
design, maybe someone implements it with G2.

			Attila Kinali
--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,