[MPlayer-users] Encoding for Pocket PC

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Mon Jul 21 10:20:37 CEST 2003

Hi!

Are you aware of the site at www.pocketmatrix.com ?
Can you play those ?
Afaik mpeg4 for video at 80-150 kbps, and mp3 for sound at some not high
bitrate (32-64 kbps maybe) is all right for a strongarm 1100 (if that's what
you have).
This is just the type of movie mencoder was made to encode !

Or if all else fails, find linux for your pda somewhere, and use mplayer on it
for video..

bye
Denes