[MPlayer-users] Contribution and/or payment for a solution

Hugo González Monteverde Hugo.Gonzalez at getronics.com
Tue Jul 22 01:18:38 CEST 2003

Hello to all,

Please check my previous question. If you can provide a real solution
(other than "paste all the videos together") there will be a
contribution of a couple hundred dollars to the individual who solves
this or to the mplayer team, at the solution provider's choice.

The point is, this is my project: I am writing a playlist script for
mplayer so that it will schedule videos one after another. It will send
commands to slave mode. I get the magenta screen I wrote about in the

The solution can be either:

a patch for the code so that it can avoid resetting the screen (remember
that all of the files are the same format and bitrate)

a combination of options to get it to work (it's fullscreen , please
review the info at the previous posts)

Thanks a lot for your help. I will pay through paypal to the first one
who provides a satisfactory answer or patch to do this.

Thanks again, I want to help make free, non proprietary products...

Hugo

PS: this is my own personal project and completely unrelated to my
daytime employer. Just to be clear about it.