[MPlayer-users] encrypted vcd

weigelt at metux.de weigelt at metux.de
Wed Jul 23 04:50:47 CEST 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 08:21:52PM -0400, D Richard Felker III wrote:

<snip>
> MPlayer is just misdetecting the stream, or else you're playing the
> wrong track. Have you tried -vcd 2? You might also try messing with
> -demuxer...
I've played a little bit with it and found out what my real problem
was: the /dev/cdrom symlink pointed to the wrong device.
(i wondered as i heared sound of the mp3-cd in the other device)

So my problem seems to be solved. My main problem was that i tried
to play the mpeg-files from mounted SVCDs, which only works with
an few CDs. Is it possible that the FS-emulation in the kernel
only under specific cirmcumstances ?

cu
 Enrico Weigelt    ==   metux ITS
 Webhosting ab 5 EUR/Monat.          UUCP, rawIP und vieles mehr.

 fax:       +49 36207 519932         email:     contact at metux.de
 cellphone: +49 174 7066481