[MPlayer-users] How to switch audio in AVI file?

mslama at email.cz mslama at email.cz
Wed Jul 23 12:14:29 CEST 2003

               Hello,

I have following problem. I have one AVI with hungarian audio and I want to replace
this audio with english. (I used encoder 3 pass encoding and default audio channel
was apparently hungarian). Now I have AVI with video and hungarian audio and frameno.avi
with (hopefully I used -aid 128 in 1st pass to get english audio channel) english audio.
(MP3 VBR). Is it possible to somehow replace audio with this source?

Additional problem: When I want to play frameno.avi with mplayer mplayer crashes. Is it
normal? Is it possible somehow to detect what audio is in frameno.avi??

Thanks.

Marek.